Doctors advice on effective disease control and enhanced immunity
First you have to know what is immune system? What does it do? The answer lies in the remarkable system of white blood cells present in our blood. Its job is defending you against disease-causing microorganism. But what will happen when it’s weaken? Your body becomes vulnerable to germs and it will invade your body and you get sick. So how you will get an enhanced immune system? How is it possible to fight against germs? The answer lies in healthy diet, take certain vitamins , some herbal medicines and healthy lifestyle that will give you near perfect enhanced immunity system.
The first thing to do
Thinking on the idea of enhancing your immune system is tempting but to achieve it through proper way is rather evasive for several reasons. The first thing you have to do is remember that___ immune system is a system not a single entity and it requires balance and harmony to work. Your immune system is infected by lifestyle, diet, exercise, age, psychological stress and other many reasons. In the meantime, general healthy-living strategies are a good way to start giving your immune system the upper hand and enhanced capabilities to fight viruses.
Work on healthy-living stratigies
Following are some points for healthy lifestyle.
- Don’t smoke.
- Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and low in saturated fat.
Maintain a healthy weight.
- Control your blood pressure.
- If you drink carbonated drinks, drink only in moderation.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly.
- Get regular medical screening tests for people in your age group and risk category.
- Be skeptical about products on store shelves claiming to enhance your immune system. Most of the time it rather not enhance it rather it malfunctions it. So don’t take it without doctor’s advice.
- Exercise daily for 45 min. It will maintain your blood pressure , improve cardiovascular health and almost decrease your muscle stress.